Helping You Deliver Technology Enabled Service Improvement from 2008 to 2012(Add this event to your Outlook calendar)
- Additional information
- Terms and conditions
|Contact for this event:||email@example.com|
|Description:||The third in a series of events to help you to engage with stakeholders & use the service transformation cycle, to support the implementation of local plans and to prepare for tomorrow's service reforms|
|Date:||11th July 2008 ()|
|Registration closes:||7th July 2008|
|Venue:||Wakefield - Cedar Court, Wakefield WF4 3QZ|
|Places available:||15 places available out of 70|
Online leaflet providing more information about this event (the leaflet can also be printed).
Additional information for delegates
This participative and interactive event is based on the service transformation lifecycle and will provide practical help and advice in the following areas:
- Align IM&T plans with operating framework plans
- Demonstrate that benefits from IT-enabled change can support your high priority objectives
- Gain the necessary engagement from senior management
- Gain the necessary clinical engagement
- Understand the IM&T implications of a changing NHS (Darzi, World Class Commissioning, etc.)
- Learn what benefits have been realized elsewhere and learn from others
- Develop a benefits-led programmatic approach for your organization or LHC with governance that supports the delivery of service improvements
- Carry out appropriate change and benefits management activity at the pre-deployment organizational readiness stage
- Where there are IT-led deployments, encourage your organization or the supplier to change to a benefits led approach
- Carry out more post-deployment optimization
- Construct a Case of Need with respect to capacity and capability
- No other documents available
Wakefield - Cedar Court
Wakefield, WF4 3QZ
Please note this map is based on postcode location and may not be exact.
Get driving directions to this venue
Terms and conditions
This event is free to attend.
If specified in the event description as 'By invitation only' then only those who receive the original invitation will be accepted to attend this event.
If specified in the event description that the event is only open to individuals from specific roles, groups and organisations then only these individuals will be allowed to attend.
NHS Yorkshire and the Humber reserve the right to cancel places at any time.
All delegates must refrain from using mobile telephones during events as a courtesy to others.
By making a booking to attend an NHS Yorkshire and the Humber event you are agreeing to be bound by the NHS Yorkshire and the Humber booking terms and conditions.
Registration is currently closed for this event.